Bic 10' Cross Tough
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be.
The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models. Bic also provides a 2 year warranty with all of their boards!
- Length- 10'
- Width- 32"
- Thickness- 4.75"
- Volume- 195 L
- Weight- 36 lbs
- Capacity- 220 lb
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- - Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- - Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport.
- - Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- - Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- - Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue
- - Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core for structural integrity and stiffness.
- - Extremely tough outer polyethylene skin for extreme impact resistance.
- - Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.