BIG ROCK SPORTSMINN KOTA RIPTIDE VARIABLE SPD
By MINN KOTA
The Minn Kota Riptide 45/T saltwater transom-mount trolling motor with a 36 in. shaft is designed with the power to tame rough water, push through heavy vegetation and take the kind of pounding that day after day of hard fishing delivers. It allows precise steering tension adjustment to the desired level using the new innovative tension collar situated above the Riptide mount.
The Riptide 45/T features quick-lock cam depth adjuster that makes depth adjustment simple and locks the motor tightly. Instant “state of charge” reading can be acquired easily with the help of push-to-test battery gauge.
- Transom-Mount Trolling Motor
- Maximum Thrust: 45 Lbs
- 12 Volts
- Shaft Length: 36"
- Telescoping Handle
- Steering Tension System
- Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
- Digital Maximizer™
- - Controls & Optimizes Power to Extend Battery Life
- Composite Shaft
- - Stronger than Steel
- Sacrificial Zinc Anode
- - Protects from Galvanic Corrosion
- Weedless Wedge™ 2
- - Swept-Back & Flared Blades to "Wedge" Weeds Away
- Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Overload Sensing Circuitry
- Larger Brushes, Windings & Commutators
- Unique Bearing System