The J-Pro2™ covers all of the fundamental requirements needed for delivering a safe and confident transport for your kayak regardless of the conditions, or, length of the trip.
The all steel frames are triple layered (inside & outside) with a corrosion resistant coating and finished with a silver powder coated UV resistant paint that delivers both looks and performance.
Includes full size adjustable nylon covered padding, universal fit hardware and a lifetime warranty that gives our pledge for years of product satisfaction.
Furnished with all hardware, heavy duty load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 34" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 16" (L) x 6" (W) x 16.5" (H)
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 12 LB (set of 2)
- Tubular steel frame for maximum transport strength
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- "No tools required" mounting hardware
- Oversize adjustable padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty