Micro Power Pole
Big power in a small package.
When you're getting up close and personal on the water in your small vessel, there's nothing better to have on-board than the Power-Pole Micro. This little anchor system offers up big stopping power with a silent and secure hold. Proof that big things come in small packages, the all-electric Micro is ultra-compact and designed to deliver while you're fishing in your small craft.
Power-Pole Micro Anchor hold Jon boats and small skiffs up to 1500 lbs (including passengers) Perfect for kayaks and paddle boards. Micro driver unit is easily-removable making storage or transfer to other vessels simple. Includes adjustable mounting bracket. Other mounting options available. Includes 15 ft power cable for 12v battery or if no on-board battery is available, add the Micro Battery Pak & Charger (sold separately) and go wherever adventure takes you.
8' pole = $100
Micro Power-Pole Battery = $199
Micro Power-Pole Head Unit = $599
WHOLE PACKAGE FOR $898
Compatible with the Kaku Wahoo and Kaku Kahuna
- Total weight: 7.5lbs without clamp, 11.5lbs with clamp
- Two button Key Fob: Included
- Boat Size Recommended boat size: up to 1500lbs total weight including persons, motor and gear
- Deployment Speed: Fast, Med, Slow
- Deployment depth: Approximately 8ft with Power-Pole Micro Spike
- Mounting footprint: 5 in W x 6 in H
- Power supply: 12V "Stealth" 60 Watt low RPM high torque electric motor.
- Operating system: C-Monster Control System