Pau Hana Navio
By PAU HANA
With it's hybrid design between an all-around for stability, and a touring board for tracking and glide, this brand new board goes above and beyond it's competition. With a unique hull design unlike any other, the Navio gives you not only stability but performance as well. This is the very first SUP to have a full length keel, as well as a concave shape to reduce hull slap and brings a whole new level to tracking while still maintaing a comfortable, stable feel while on the water. With an extra layer of fiberglass and bamboo under your feet, you get a noticable difference in the rigidity of this board.
- Length 11'
- Width 30"
- Thickness 6"
- Volume 225 L
- Weight 32 Lbs
- Capacity 317 Lb
- Combines the stability of a planing hull with the efficiency of a displacement hull.
- High weight capacity
- Excellent day touring board for casual recreational paddling
- It’s a great fishing board, with through holes for staking in the flats, or inserting a fish finder.
- The board also features SeaMount® which is the first patented accessory attachment system for stand up paddle boards. SeaMount® makes it really simple to add cup holders, paddle clips, and easy to thread bungee tie downs that are strong and robust.
- It can be outfitted with a SeaMount® drink holder, paddle clip, and d-rings.