2017 Bic Cross Fit 10'
Includes a FREE Hybrid Adjustable Paddle!!
A Unique Board for Family Fun, Fitness and Yoga
The ‘CROSS-SUP’ 10' blends the excellent performance characteristics found in BIC SUPs Classic surf-inspired series with features found on its 2013 Outside Magazine “Gear of the Year” WING Touring series.
This fusion creates a unique board that performs great in all types of conditions, particularly inland lakes and calm sea conditions, and offers a perfect platform for all-round family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
ERGO-GRIP carry handle = Easier Transport + Less Fatigue!
Flat-water Hybrid Shapes
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
Boards sizes : 10’0 / 11’0
With decades of experience in windsurf and surfboard manufacturing BIC Sport is a pioneer and expert in the field of thermoformed composite construction technology.
Over the past few years we’ve refined our ACE-TEC technology for SUP, Surf and Windsurf boards. This unique technology suits the needs of experienced riders and newbies alike with a unique combination of LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY AND PERFORMANCE at a great price.
- Length: 10'0"
- Width: 33"
- Thickness: 4 3/4"
- Volume: 195 L
- Weight: 27 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
- Molded, Lightweight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
- Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and performance.
- ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact resistance.
- Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
- Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell and maximum strength.
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun - Wave Groove pad for maximum comfort