Bic Cross 12'
The new 12’ Cross is a larger version of our award-winning 10’ and 11’ Cross flat-water hybrid shapes. Featuring the same user-friendly stability and versatility as its smaller siblings, the 12’ Cross offers higher capacity (up to 350lbs), incredible stability and ease of paddling thanks to the unique keeled nose featured on all Cross models. Available in a standard version with 12 attachment points as well as a Fishing version which adds a full-length deck pad and three integrated tracks optimally placed for fishing accessories.
Hybrid "Cross" Hull Design
An ultra-stable platform equally suited for first-timers, family fun, fitness, yoga, fishing or whatever your next SUP adventure may be. The unique ‘hybrid’ design of the Cross features a keeled nose for excellent tracking, full rail-to-rail volume for enhanced stability and maximum use of the entire deck, and a full waterline to increase speed and efficiency. Numerous attachment points for securing accessories and deck rigging come standard on all Cross models.
- LENGTH: 12'
- WIDTH: 35"
- WEIGHT: 46 LBS
- VOLUME: 350 L
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 350 LBS
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Multiple attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. 12’0 CROSS Fish includes sliding rails for maximum versatility during fishing trips.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure/Fish) - Maixmizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga, fishing and family fun. Embossed EVA deck pad is plush and comfortable while offering excellent traction.
- Ergo-Grip carry handle for ease of transport and less fatigue