By CRESCENT KAYAKS
Designed by kayak guru Bob McDonough, the Splash II features a full length keel for incredible straight tracking to make it easier to stay on course for longer paddling. All Splash Kayaks are constructed from polyethylene and roto-molded for strength and durability. The Splash II is incredibly versatile in its ability to accommodate up to three passengers, with two paddlers in front and rear, and even with a third smaller passenger or child in the middle seat.
- Length – 12' 4"
- Width – 34"
- Height – 14.5"
- Weight – 68 lbs
- Weight Capacity – 500 lbs
- Includes 2 Deluxe Seats with Rear Pouches and 2 Value Paddles
- Three molded-in seats
- Allows for solo, tandem, and triple kayaking
- Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
- Wide hull for stability
- Footing for stand-up paddling and fishing
- Constructed of "Crescent Tuff" polyethylene
- U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
- Highest standard of UV protection
- Self-bailing cockpit with four scupper holes
- Molded-in foot pegs
- 8" deck plate with dry storage bag
- Storage well at stern with adjustable bungees
- Paddle-rest notches
- Two paddle-straps
- Deck rigging
- Carrying handles
- Pad eyes for seat clip-in
- Three cup holders