By OLD TOWN
Old Town Canoe’s Predator PDL
For 2016, Old Town has unveiled the Predator PDL – the most advanced pedal-powered fishing machine of its kind. It gets you to the spot fast, and keeps you on the spot without paddling. With forward, REVERSE and agile maneuverability, you’ll experience precise boat control while your hands remain free to focus on fishing.
- Length: 13’ 2”
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 117 lbs. (Pedal Drive: 21 lbs.)
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lbs
- Forward and reverse for exact boat control in wind and current
- Smooth, quiet and easy to pedal
- Removable pedal drive installs in seconds and tips up instantly for shallow-water docking
- Fast and maneuverable, with one-hand-operated rudder steering
- Specially-designed hull with generous width for stability and storage
- Includes accessory mounting plates, Element Seating System and other standard Predator features
- Ease of transport
- Low maintenance