By OLD TOWN
The Old Town Predator 13 was completely engineered – above and below the waterline – to deliver the perfect platform for fishing.
Our Pro Staff examined seating, rod placement, paddle holders and total “fish-ability” and incorporated it all into this revolutionary boat. Something changes when you take your fishing to the surface level. It alters the playing field and provides a more personal connection to your environment – and the battles that take place there. You just may find the closer you get to the water, the further you can take your game.
- Length: 13' 2"
- Width: 33.5"
- Seat Height: 15"
- Leg Length: 48"
- Max Capacity: 400-425 lbs.
- Weight: 86 lbs
- Element Seating System
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull
- Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck
- 8 Scupper Holes w/ 1 way valves
- 6 Removable Mounting Plates
- Rod Tip Holders & Rod Retainer Bungees
- Exo-Ridge Tank Well
- Side-Mount Paddle Storage
- Transducer Scupper
- Molded Paddle Rest
- Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover
- Dual Tackle Holders
- Center Console with Mod Pod Cover
- Stand-Up Assist Strap
- Unlimited Opportunities – the Predator’s multiple mounting plates let you add all the greatest accessories from makers like Cannon®, Scotty®, YakAttack® and RAM Mounts®.